Friday 25 September 2015

Paw Patrol Hats

"No job is too big, no pup is too small!"

My niece and two nephews are in love with the Paw Patrol show. They talk about it often. My sister asked me if I would crochet each of them a paw patrol hat for the cool autumn weather and I said if she could find a pattern, I would give it a shot. She found this pattern by Briana K Crochet.

I am making a pink one for my niece, and a blue and a red hat for the boys. I still need to pick up the red yarn as it was the only one not currently on sale at Michaels. One hat takes about an hour and a half to work up. In the photo on Pinterest, it shows felt paw "badges" on the hats which I will attempt to make. That part might be the trickiest as they would need to be sewn on. I enjoy the challenges I face while crocheting though, so I'm excited to see how it will all work out and look in the end. For now, here are a couple pictures of what I've completed so far.



~Em


1 comment: