Friday 11 September 2015

Introductions

Hello!
I am excited to begin this blog. I love to crochet and this site is where I will share project progress and photos. Snuggles by Em was inspired by how much one of my nephews loves the blankie I made for him when he was born. Babies like to be warm and what better way to do that than wrapped in a blanket snuggled close in his or her mother's arms. My 5-week-old already likes his blankie.
My hope for Snuggles by Em is that as I gain more experience I can take commissions and eventually become a small business. I've already completed two commission works for a couple friends expecting this autumn and winter. I enjoyed figuring out templates and coordinating colour schemes and look forward to making more.
That's it for now. Stay tuned for the next post!

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment