Friday 30 October 2015

Yarn, Yarn, Yarn

I love yarn. I could spend hours upon hours in the yarn section at Michaels, dreaming up projects and ogling the beautiful colours, shades, and combinations. Sales and coupons are the bane of my existence as a crafter. I used to pick up a new colour every time I would go. As a result, I have several balls of yarn just sitting around, waiting for me to pick them up and make something from the long strings.

Adele, the author of 3 Beans in a Pod provided links to some sites where she purchases her yarn. I have just spent a good 45 minutes perusing the stock and wishing I won the lottery and could buy the site out of stock. I am not sure if the price is comparable with Michaels prices (with use of a coupon), but I will be looking into it more and considering purchasing yarn from Deramores for my next baby blanket project. The site has more colour and style options than Michaels does. Plus, I could just order the yarn and have it shipped straight to my house! No more bundling up my baby and carting him around to the craft store. A dream come true.

Now you know one of my obsessions. What is one of yours?

~Em

No comments:

Post a Comment