Friday 29 January 2016

The Ocean In My House

Mermaid tails and a shark were swimming over the floor of my tiny basement. They turned out beautifully, as I knew they would. Both mothers who ordered for their children said they might have to have one made for themselves. One also has put in an order for her niece.


The little boy who received the shark didn't quite get how the blanket worked. He crawled in head first and tried to walk around. He thought he was going to BE the shark, not just wear it. Oh, the logic of kids.
Right before Christmas, a mother from a Facebook group messaged me saying her old coworker was looking for someone to crochet a baby blanket and if she could pass on my contact information. I agreed and soon was in for more than just a blanket. The lady wanted booties and a toque as well, but that is a separate post.

~Em

Om nom nom.


No comments:

Post a Comment